Think outside of the box! Be our Creative Content Writer!
3rd Floor Egmedio Bldg., Corrales-Domingo Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We started in March 2000 as a small company, first established by Ms. Stephanie Caragos and Mr. Wilfredo Kaamiño Jr., who are both graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan.
At the beginning, the two put on multiple hats as they started out as the company’s first developers, analysts, and project managers all at the same time. Due to the dedication and commitment of the founders and the first team members, the company quickly grew and became a corporation in 2005.
Passion For our client’s success
We provide properly managed business and IT solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises, major corporations, schools, government offices, and companies seeking for white label services.
With our Filipino spirit and culture of hard work, commitment, dedication, and affordable rates, our clients have been reaping the benefits of outsourcing their projects and campaigns to us for 19 years and counting.
Syntactics Inc. is your one-stop-shop offering a full range of IT solutions for every business looking to succeed in their online endeavors.
Is currently looking for:
CREATIVE CONTENT WRITERS
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, elf-motivated Content Writer who can create clear and concise content to engage target customers. You will write diverse content including articles, press releases, classified ads, website content, blog posts, social media content and more!
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Dev Com, English or any communication related courses
- Experience in writing content for different personas or brands is an advantge
- Internte and social media savvy
- Ability to write content in a range of styles and tones
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills and intepersonal skills
- Ability to work wih different individuals, multi-task and actively participate in team-based planning procedures
- Must be team oriented, willing to learn and can work with minimal supervision
- Creative, highly-motivated, confident and passionate about helping others