1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Egmedio Bldg., Corrales-Domingo Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We started in March 2000 as a small company, first established by Ms. Stephanie Caragos and Mr. Wilfredo Kaamiño Jr., who are both graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan.
At the beginning, the two put on multiple hats as they started out as the company’s first developers, analysts, and project managers all at the same time. Due to the dedication and commitment of the founders and the first team members, the company quickly grew and became a corporation in 2005.
Passion For our client’s success
We provide properly managed business and IT solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises, major corporations, schools, government offices, and companies seeking for white label services.
With our Filipino spirit and culture of hard work, commitment, dedication, and affordable rates, our clients have been reaping the benefits of outsourcing their projects and campaigns to us for 19 years and counting.
Syntactics Inc. is your one-stop-shop offering a full range of IT solutions for every business looking to succeed in their online endeavors.
Is currently looking for:
- Knowledge in programming frameworks/libraries such as Wordpress, Joomla, CodeIgniter and jQuery is an advantage
- Knowledge in mobile application programming
- Ability to work in shifts and is highly motivated
- Ability to communicate in English well
- Organized and has initiative
- Team-oriented and can work with minimum supervision
- Has good interpersonal skills