2 to 4 Years Experience
Davao City, Davao del Sur
We are hiring!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary liaison between HGG and its global customers
- Answers customer questions and inquiries at the onset
- Prepares, sends and monitors service visit and spare parts quotations
- Addresses and initially resolves customer issues and complaints and elevates them to appropriate person/department in the company when necessary
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to service manager and/or company president
- Writes up reports of customer activity and complaints
- Presents reports to service manager and/or company president
- Comes up with ways to improve customer service and relationships
- Schedules periodic meetings with existing customers
- Schedules service visits of service engineers and coordinates them with HQ counterpart/s
- Coordinates with service engineers in the field in monitoring installations and other service visits
- Performs other tasks related to the job
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in (mechanical/electrical) engineering
- 2+ years customer service experience in a technical or manufacturing environment is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintains a professional yet friendly and outgoing attitude
- Highly persuasive
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Works well with a team
Why join us?
As part of the HGG Group, you will be able to experience a pleasant working environment with an open and friendly atmosphere. You will be a part of a company that pays a lot of attention to its employees' personal development and ambitions.
We also offer plenty of freedom and scope for personal initiative within a rapidly growing high-tech company. A competitive salary and a dynamic work culture await the successful candidate.
You may visit our website, www.hgg-group.com, to know more about what we do.