Legal – Corporate Counsel (Intern or Part-Time)
Frontier Towers Philippines IncWith business certificates| Established in 2019 | 2-10 employees
Davao City, Davao del Sur
Job title: Legal – Corporate Counsel (Intern or part-time)
Summary: Ambitious university law students or fresh graduates needed for part-time assignment and/or paid internship in Davao City with new mobile phone tower company backed by experienced and reputed international investors.
Key responsibilities include drafting contracts, contract negotiation, regulatory compliance, reviewing accuracy and completeness of site lease-related documentation, etc.
Initial training will be provided and position may convert into full time employment.
Status: Part-time fixed term contract / paid internship
Location: Davao City, Mindanao
Reports to: Regional General Manager
- Legal drafting and review
- Property ownership verification and vetting of documentation
- Compliance, including but not limited to reviewing adequacy of permits obtained by site acquisition team, employment law matters, etc.
- Reviewing / drafting standardized pre-leases and corporate partnership documentation
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Student enrolled in a university law degree program or recently graduated from such
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests and with others
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
About Frontier Towers: Frontier Tower Associates Philippines, Inc. (“Frontier”) is a new independent Filipino telecommunications infrastructure company. Its founders have previously founded successful TowerCos in the US and elsewhere in Southeast Asia. Frontier is developing a Filipino platform focused principally on build-to-suit orders from Mislatel, Globe and Smart, and secondly on acquisitions.