Regent Property Management International, Inc.With business certificates | 11-50 employees
General Luna, Surigao del Norte
REGENT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INT'L. INC.
Is currently looking for:
Gana Siargao Island Resort
Resort Manager supervises all segments of the resort including accommodation, front office, guest services, housekeeping department and activities coordination. Resort Managers often have to work nights and weekends to ensure that resort operations runs smoothly and efficiency as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the operations of the resort.
- Ensure full compliance to hotel operation standards, procedures & policies.
- Handles customer related concerns and inquiries.
- Closely monitor the hotel business reports on a daily basis .
- Manage and develop the team to ensure career progression and development.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel while ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop improvement actions while achieving costs savings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- Excellent management skills and able to multitask
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Driven, updated with the latest trends in the service industry
- Goal oriented, can work with minimal supervision
- Trustworthy, experienced and team player