Plant Maintenance Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Villanueva, Misamis Oriental
EUROASIA EXECUTIVE SEARCH INCORPORATED
Is currently looking for:
PLANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- Must be a licensed Mechanical Engineer
- With relevant maintenance engineering experience in a manufacturing plant setting
- Proven significant management experience
- Experienced in both Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Adaptable and can handle work in a lean organizational structure
- Knowledgeable on BOSH and other related safety trainings and certifications
- Willing to work in Misamis Oriental and start immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance. Troubleshoots and rectifies faults occurring due to failure of mechanical equipment.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.