2 to 4 Years Experience
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
- Provides administrative and executive support to the Managing Directors by coordinating meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, arrange travel, manage expenses
- Safekeeps all work related documents of Managing Directors.
- Manages internal and external correspondences of MDs.
- Entertains guest/visitors of MDs such as but not limited to offer drinks, snacks
- Handles marketing strategy and collateral materials in coordination with BUHs and IT
- Understands growth targets of the Company, highlight risks, delays and opportunities to MDs.
- Screens phone calls for Managing Directors.
- Remind MDs of their scheduled meetings/appointment.
- College Graduate
- Minimum of two years experience
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and can work with little or no supervision at all
- Flexible and can establish rapport with key people in the organization, clients and applicants as well as the entire workforce of the organization
- Excellent Organizational and Problem Solving skills